While following the Michigan Stay Home Stay Safe campaign, we devised some extra safety measures to ensure you are comfortable and safe when visiting our beautiful new state-of-the-art audiology practice.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers in our reception area and treatment room.
- We ask that you please wear a mask when visiting the office.
- Our staff uses communication masks to better help those with hearing loss to hear and understand.
- Appointments are being further spaced out to allow us time to properly sanitize in between patient visits.
- We ask that when you arrive for your appointment, you remain in your car and park directly in front of the building where we have added a GREEN Hear Now sign. This space is visible to all staff and we will come get you at your appointment time.
- For those who are not quite ready for in-office services, we offer ‘curbside’ services. This is a contact free way to purchase batteries and accessories and/or have your devices cleaned and tuned up.
Top notch audiology services in a comfortable and safe environment!
We hope that you will continue to visit us for all your hearing healthcare needs!